MY E-MAIL IS DOWN, IN RETALIATION FOR WRITING OUT
Last Saturday, I sent an update, by E-mail, to the attorneys retained, on my behalf, by my parents. Both of them have my permission and a financial agreement with me, by signature proxy, approved by a Court Judge. Yesterday, I went to the Coava coffee shop, on SE Hawthorne Blvd. I had wandered in to a terrorist stronghold. I needed to charge my cell phones. They seem to be "running" every building that has a coffee shop, in Portland. There was a cacophony of yelling, when I asked the cashier for the guest wi-fi password. Someone, in U.S. Navy uniform, I was told by relay, yelled that I wouldn't be allowed to check my E-mail. I haven't been able to reach mailfence.com, ever since. I had given the attorneys the locations of two businesses that I visit, almost daily. One was the Nossa Familia coffee shop, between SE Clay St. and SE Market St. This morning, the terrorist threat...









Comments
Post a Comment